Dear Patients of Kirkman Chiropractic,
Kirkman Chiropractic remains open for all of your healthcare needs. We assure you that your health and safety is our number one priority.
The cleanliness of our clinic has always been a priority and continues at a more intensive level.
Here are some of the things we are doing at the office:
- Actively sanitizing the office throughout the day.
- Requiring all patients to sanitize upon entering the office.
- All patients’ temperatures are taken upon arrival.
- Actively questioning patients regarding symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath. All positive responses are immediately referred to their family physician and their appointments rescheduled.
- Cleaning all treatment tables and equipment between patients.
- Limiting the number of patients/people in the office at any given time to enforce common-sense social distancing.
- We are closely following the recommended guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We look forward to keeping our community healthy and safe during this difficult time.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 407-291-1000.
Yours in Health,
Gary S. Grossman, D.C.
Wilson Talo, D.C.
Kirkman Chiropractic | Chiropractor Orlando | (407) 291-1000
Serving Central Florida, Southwest Orlando, Metro West,
Windemere, Ocoee, Winter Garden, and Pine Hills.