CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR AUTO INJURIES
Have you been in an ACCIDENT?
Most automobile accident victims are unaware of the damaging effects of hidden injuries. At Kirkman Chiropractic, we understand that if you have been involved in an auto accident- even one that seems minor, it’s important to have your injuries evaluated as soon as possible. Obviously, pain, soreness, and stiffness are indications of an injury. But just because you “feel fine” doesn’t necessarily mean that you are. Without proper care these injuries can have a serious impact on your health, leading to months or even years of chronic pain. Injuries sustained from an auto accident may result in some of the following injuries:
COMMON SYMPTOMS EXPERIENCED FOLLOWING AN AUTO ACCIDENT INJURY:
- Neck Injuries
- Arm / Leg Pain / Numbness
- Low Back Pain
- Muscle Injuries
- Decreased Range of Motion
- Restless, insomnia, fatigue, weakness
- Ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light
More Serious Conditions
- Disc bulge
- Herniated Disc
- Memory Loss
What you need to know
- Get prompt attention, otherwise your benefits may be denied or limited. Under Florida law, you must seek care within 14 days of the accident date.
- You have the right to choose your own physician.
- Many injuries do not show any symptoms for hours, days, or even weeks.
- Most injuries from an automobile accident occur at speeds of 6-12 miles per hour.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and may require more treatment.
- If you have injuries, usually they do not hear on their own.
Chiropractor, Orlando FL
Kirkman Chiropractic is located just south of Colonial Drive on the corner of Kirkman Road and Washington Street.
Kirkman Chiropractic | Chiropractor Orlando | (407) 291-1000
Serving Central Florida, Southwest Orlando, Metro West,
Windemere, Ocoee, Winter Garden, and Pine Hills.